Early detection will always be the best defense for anyone experiencing hair loss disorders.
- Do receding hair lines, thinning, or balding exist on your mother’s or father’s side of the family?
- Do you suffer from acne?
Do you have oily skin or scalp?
- Do you have a thyroid imbalance?
- For women, do you have excessive facial hair?
- For men, do you have excessive body hair?
- Do you crave sugar constantly and have gained or lost more than fifteen pounds recently?
- For women, are you menopausal?
- Have you experienced excessive emotional stress?
- Have you been diagnosed as anemic?
- Do you have a high fat intake?
- Are you presently, or have been on a weight loss diet?
- Do you suffer from digestive disorders?
- Do you experience frequent illness?
- Do you frequently use antibiotics or medications?
- Do you have poor blood circulation?
- Do you believe vitamin or mineral supplements are unnecessary?
- Have you recently given birth or had a recent surgery?
- Is your scalp flaky, crusty, inflamed, or itchy?
- Has your scalp been injured?
- Do you experience irregular or infrequent bowel movements?
- Have you been diagnosed with a scalp fungus?
- Have you been experiencing hair shedding?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, premature thinning, balding, or scalp disorders are likely in your future and you should consult a Trichologist.
Consultations – Hair care is a challenge that many people face. You don’t have to face these issues alone. For details on how you can get help with your hair care please schedule an initial consultation with our experienced Trichologist. Initial consultations are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. only.
Hair Care Services – We are a full service salon that specializes in hair and scalp services by appointment. Book your hair care appointment now through our online booking system.